What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Baby seats in RCZ

A

Anonymous

I'm hoping someone can help me. I am ready mixed reviews on this and I'm not worried as I have ordered my new RCZ.

I have a 2year old baby & am now concerned that no carseat fits the rear seats, I wouldn't be happy putting her in the front.

Can someone please advise me

A

Anonymous

Man's got a do what a Man's do mate sorry never heard of this Dilemma on this forum :(

A

Anonymous

I know that Scott and others have fitted child/baby seats. The one he uses says it's suitable from 9 months so worry not. You may find this thread helpful:

viewtopic.php?t=4412

A

Anonymous

I have 4.5 yr old twins so am going for boosters in the back for the odd occasion they come out in my car rather than the mrs. one. I think you will be ok although I don't envy you having to do up seatbelts for them leaning through the small gap behind the front seats.

A

Anonymous

I have ordered mine and took one of these with me and my 3 year old son to test:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... &langId=-1

It fitted fine and it's no different really to the space he has in the back of the 406 coupe I have now. You get a knack to doing up the belt in a coupe so I'm not bothered. I also think it has Isofix in the back. I would take your seat up to your dealer and try it.

A

Anonymous

I have the same seat Scott got. It's easy to fit. I find it much better than a booster seat so when my granddaughter falls asleep she can't flop about

A

Anonymous

No way is a baby seat in an isofix base fitting in the back on any RCZ.