What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ay up peeps

A

Anonymous

Thought I'd say hi, had my 2013 RCZ a week now and enjoying it so far :)

Mike

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Mike, glad your enjoying your ownership. Have you developed the rcz syndrome yet? Be nice to see some pics of your new pride and joy ;)

A

Anonymous

Evolutionary said:
Thought I'd say hi, had my 2013 RCZ a week now and enjoying it so far :)

Mike

Excellent stuff...can't say I'm surprised!! :grin: What are you most taken with about it this far? Which version did you go for? Have you fitted any options? We all love an RCZ photo...have you any to share of your new pride and joy?

Lastly, welcome to the forum. :thumbup: We are a friendly bunch and if you have any questions or queries then please ask. I can guarantee that someone will know the answer!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome.

It's the looks that attracted me the most. Always loved vehicles that stand out. Goes for motorbikes too.

My last car was an Alfa Romeo GT and was beautiful to look at and drive, but started looking a little dated.

I bought the 2 litre diesel in charcoal with sport kit, 19" technical alloys in storm grey and the interior in light grey, mistral black.

Will get a pic this weekend :)

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Liking the sound of your choices. I like to have a car that is not too common and has the looks to die for. The RCZ fits the bill :clap:

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum. Great speck with the alloys, I've ordered them on my new arrival.

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
Have you got a delivery date yet Grant?

No definate news yet, I spoke to my Dealer last Thursday asking for news on a build date. He came back saying no Build Date but tried to assure me I'd have it by end of March. I don't think theirs a chance by end of March but I'll keep fingers crossed.

A

Anonymous

Yeah I'm thinking the beginning if April before they get all my other extras sorted! :)