What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Autosport International

GT RCZ

Reaction score
I will drop in Saturday afternoon after visiting the HRCR open day at Gayden Motor Musem.

For any one interested in Historic rally cars they are celebrating ?? years of the Mont Carlo Rally

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
FGRob said:
I was going to go, but got forced into a drive out on Sunday with the Roadster club around Yorkshire. :dance:

Rob

You'll be in my neck of the woods then ;)
Not Sure, this is the route:

- 1st meet point - Darwen services, Blackburn, between 10 & 10.30 am
- 2nd meet point - Sawley Abbey near Clitheroe, across from Spread Eagle Hotel, between 11 & 11.30.
- On to Ribblehead and Hawes with some open options to look around eat or drink.
- Finally sprited drive to Sedburgh for a final meet free car park on left at Kirkby Lonsdale.

Fancy a trip around with a bunch of petrol heads :thumbup:

Rob.

RCZ1

Reaction score
FGRob said:
RCZ1 said:
FGRob said:
I was going to go, but got forced into a drive out on Sunday with the Roadster club around Yorkshire. :dance:

Rob

You'll be in my neck of the woods then ;)
Not Sure, this is the route:

- 1st meet point - Darwen services, Blackburn, between 10 & 10.30 am
- 2nd meet point - Sawley Abbey near Clitheroe, across from Spread Eagle Hotel, between 11 & 11.30.
- On to Ribblehead and Hawes with some open options to look around eat or drink.
- Finally sprited drive to Sedburgh for a final meet free car park on left at Kirkby Lonsdale.

Fancy a trip around with a bunch of petrol heads :thumbup:

Rob.

Oh you'll be round and about the Yorkshire Dales. I'm more over to the East.
Lovely part of the world for driving though - gorgeous scenery to boot !
Hope the weather keeps good for you :thumbup: