What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Automatic fault codes P0965 and P0966

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what these fault codes relate to as There is an owner in Turkey with problems on his Automatic 2011 car he says the car won’t drive in 4th but will in all other gears?? Any ideas would be much appreciated 👍

Pedro

Reaction score
The Only 2 I have on file are pressure control solenoid B control circuit range performance & solenoid B control circuit low these are set out as generic for all manufactures vehicles I believe this solenoid shifts the gears by redirecting the transmission fluid which changes the position of the shift valves in the valve body which may possible explain why that code is appearing so maybe wiring or solenoid is knackered ?

chrismac

Reaction score
It might be worth checking the oil level in the auto gearbox. I'm no expert but I think oil issues in auto boxes causes no end of problems if not correct.

Pedro

Reaction score
Might be a possibility but unless there is a leak somewhere but modern gearboxes very rarely get leaks unless a clutch change has been botched resulting in (Crankshaft oil seal failure?) I would be be looking at a mechanical or Electrical fault buts its odd that's he's only lost One gear selection ? but saying that those solenoids do a hell of a lot of work & under high pressure so the jury is still out on that one