What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Australia WA Perth and my RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hello boys and girls,

Daryl is the name and love my RCZ is the game . Ha ha. Just to say hey from Perth in Aus. I have bought a 200hp Dark silver RCZ with the 19' Rims bluetooth JBL noise makers and so on. Anyone know of any companies making a full working quad exhaust as of yet?

Daryl.

A

Anonymous

Hi Daryl and welcome from another Perthite. Bugger me, two of us on a forum a world away. We're not so isolated after all. Ordered my 200THP Mercury Grey with 19s in September ( the day after the oz launch in Perth) and got her today (arrived in December but waited for 2011 compliance). Have to say I now understand what I've been reading on the forum for the last three months - the pure joy of being an RCZ owner. You don't comprehend until it happens.

A

Anonymous

Hey a potential peugeotrczforum.au....
How about all us uk members doing a meet in perth instead of coventry....I can then take a picture of mine in the sunshine, damn sure it ain't going to happen here in blighty......

A

Anonymous

Hi Folks.

I'm in Sydney and Ive just ordered my RCZ in Pearl White. We should try to get all the aussie RCZ owners to identify themselves on here so we can see who is in our local area. Ive only seen one other RCZ on the road in Sydney in Black. I'm told there is another Pearl White RCZ driving around my local area but haven't seen it myself yet.

I plan on joining the local NSW Peugeot club so hopefully there will be other RCZ owners there.

RCZooM

PS. I tried to register RCZooM as my NSW registration plate but it was already taken. SO who will own up to owning it. Perhaps its a Peugeot dealer plate?