What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Audi R8 gets ready for Gumball 2014

A

Anonymous

Ok...so I've been saving this for a couple of days now. Lainey and Abz, I think you guys might appreciate this more than some others. Essentially, these photos are pictures of a friend of a friend's Audi R8 (here in Aberdeen) which he's been getting prepared to take part in this year's Gumball Rally. I'm not easily impressed but, I have to say, I'm loving his effort. You have to see it to believe it!!

This was it as stock. Trust me, you're not gonna guess what's coming. :D

Let the reworking commence...

Honestly, I'm blown away by this!!! :eek:

Abz and Lainey, does it inspire anything for your RCZs?! ;) :D

A

Anonymous

Thats so sick! thanks for posting :)
Not sure about the ironman head though...

A

Anonymous

Well I'm all over that like a rash! Top post Riz, loving it a lot. Think a little bit of wee just came out :D:lol:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

You're welcome pazzi! :thumbup:

It's pretty dashed awesome, huh? :D I hope to see it in flesh soon and then amongst the others at the Edinburgh stage of the Gumball in June.

A

Anonymous

TRON!!!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Only just saw this Rizz , how awesome is that lol .... Mega conversion , this lads got some dough eh matey ;0) ..... That must look and sound like something that's just fell out of a spaceship as it cruises round at night , love to see that in the flesh , ooooooooosh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tomas_90

Reaction score
stevebasshead said:
TRON!!!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!
The TRON thing is a bit of a theme this year i think. I've seen a Ferrari F12 in the same style that will participate also.