What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ARE THE CONTINENTALS PUNCTURE REPAIRABLE

A

Anonymous

Just if anyone knows i have screw in the rear tyre it must have happened this morning going to the jet wash more than likely in the jet wash where works vans and the like wash their vans anyhow the tyres isnt damaged as it has slowly deflated in my drive i could see the screw in between the tyre goove so i took it off asap no other damage the tyre has only done 2k miles so its as new.

Hatman

Reaction score
Yes they are, managed to pick up a nail & had mine repaired today. Guy there with BMW m3 moaning that he had run flats that are not repairable, unlucky. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
Yes they are, managed to pick up a nail & had mine repaired today. Guy there with BMW m3 moaning that he had run flats that are not repairable, unlucky. :thumbup:

thanks for the reply my friend just going just now to see if i can get it done.
thanks james :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Surely all tryes are repairable providing the punture isn't on the edge???? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Surely all tryes are repairable providing the punture isn't on the edge???? :eusa-think:

got it done okay £20 kwik fit :thumbup: donna it depends on the damage inside the tyre this can be different from what you see on the outside,i think they have put the tyre pressure up too much as when driving it does seem very very firm or is it just me but a good job done by quick fit :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:

I had a BMW with run flats before the RCZ and when I went to get a puncture repaired they said they could not and charged be £180 for anew one, however, I have since learned that they can be repaired as longas they are not right on the edge. I won't be going back there again...