What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Apple CarPlay for WIP COM 3-D

Maxelix

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

a few month ago I have already created the following thread: WIP COM 3-D system restart every 30 minutes

However, the car dealer where I bought the car has contacted Peugeot requesting a new navigation/enterainenment system as spare part, but according to Peugeot this is not available anymore. So, my car dealer offered me to integrate an alternative with touchscreen, CarPlay, and so on.
As far as I know from the internet not every radio alternative is compatible with the WIP COM 3-D system, because you have that display on the dashboard and it becomes useless when intregrating another system. They want to integrate it into the center console, but I do not know about the functionality of all the buttons.

I am just unsure if this is a good idea, because I do not know if the system will work properly. So, I just want to raise the question, if anyone has experience with this topic, especially with the WIP COM 3-D system. Is there any good solution and system which can be used for this? Is there any possibility to integrate a system into the existing display? I think this is just a bit too far away to operate with it as touch display while sitting in the car and driving, isn't it?

I do not know if I am allowed to share the link, but this is the product which my car dealer has found and offered to integrate: XTRONS 9" IPS 8-Core Android 12 Autoradio GPS Navi WiFi Für Peugeot 308 408 RCZ (sorry, the text is in German language, maybe you may use a translator).
I would also be open for any other suggestion.

Thanks, and best regards,
Max

NF7

Reaction score
This will make your dashboard screen unusable. Not sure about the parking sensors. They can probably get you an RT6 from Peugeot to integrate into your car. This would make your screen functional.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
This will make your dashboard screen unusable. Not sure about the parking sensors. They can probably get you an RT6 from Peugeot to integrate into your car. This would make your screen functional.
I’m sure you would need the RT6 screen also as they’re not the same

bolgarwow

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

a few month ago I have already created the following thread: WIP COM 3-D system restart every 30 minutes

However, the car dealer where I bought the car has contacted Peugeot requesting a new navigation/enterainenment system as spare part, but according to Peugeot this is not available anymore. So, my car dealer offered me to integrate an alternative with touchscreen, CarPlay, and so on.
As far as I know from the internet not every radio alternative is compatible with the WIP COM 3-D system, because you have that display on the dashboard and it becomes useless when intregrating another system. They want to integrate it into the center console, but I do not know about the functionality of all the buttons.

I am just unsure if this is a good idea, because I do not know if the system will work properly. So, I just want to raise the question, if anyone has experience with this topic, especially with the WIP COM 3-D system. Is there any good solution and system which can be used for this? Is there any possibility to integrate a system into the existing display? I think this is just a bit too far away to operate with it as touch display while sitting in the car and driving, isn't it?

I do not know if I am allowed to share the link, but this is the product which my car dealer has found and offered to integrate: XTRONS 9" IPS 8-Core Android 12 Autoradio GPS Navi WiFi Für Peugeot 308 408 RCZ (sorry, the text is in German language, maybe you may use a translator).
I would also be open for any other suggestion.

Thanks, and best regards,
Max
Hi, I had same issue and after read this https://www.planete-citroen.com/forum/showthread.php?160421-demontage-cause-reboot(s) I replaced EEPROM.

EEPROM для NG4
In sofia it cost around 30 euro.