What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

anyone know the cost of 4 black soltice alloys

A

Anonymous

i have been thinking of either getting these wheels or the irmscher aerostar alloys 19 " alloys i was wondering if anyone knew how much they cost just the wheels no tyres as my tyres still have 7.5mm on them so peugeot say :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

List price for 4 solstice onyx black wheels is....£1599.99

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
List price for 4 solstice onyx black wheels is....£1599.99

Thanx Marcus i had an idea they would be about any discount ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'll ask the parts manager what sort of discount can be done on them...

Hatman

Reaction score
£300 corner on web inc vat. 15% discount

Get a good price for your originals also.

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
£300 corner on web inc vat. 15% discount

Get a good price for your originals also.

which wheels are these Hatman? soltice or that name i can never remember how to spell is it irschmer i think it is :eusa-think: :lol:

Hatman

Reaction score
Solstice Milli...

Did not want to post link as understood not politicaly correct.

Googe half way down first page.

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
Solstice Milli...

Did not want to post link as understood not politicaly correct.

Googe half way down first page.

cheerS Hatman................. :thumbup: why Hatman :eusa-think: :)

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
i have been thinking of either getting these wheels or the irmscher aerostar alloys 19 " alloys i was wondering if anyone knew how much they cost just the wheels no tyres as my tyres still have 7.5mm on them so peugeot say :thumbup:

Hi there,

Just oredered my RCZ and added them as an optional upgrade at £320. I did a quick reccy on various sites and the official Black soslitce 19s seems to retail aranywhere between £1150 - £1550 for just the rims.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

Hi there,

Just oredered my RCZ and added them as an optional upgrade at £320. I did a quick reccy on various sites and the official Black soslitce 19s seems to retail aranywhere between £1150 - £1550 for just the rims.

Hope you don't live to regret choosing them :( I've heard they can be a right pig to repair. I'm glad I stuck to the 'plain' ones :)