What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another Peugeot for but this time is RCZ

slav17

Reaction score
Hi, I have owned few peugeots before like 406, 606 (3.0petrol,still missing it), 308 and recently 2008 for wife, but finally I have treated myself to RCZ which always been somewhere as a little dream car. I would like to chose petrol version, but as I do a lot of miles to work and do not want to deal with all the issues of petrol engine, finally bought hdi gt.
I do not regret at all. Engine is doing very well, fast but very fuel efficient. Car is 2013, 115k miles but only 2 owners and full service history. I have straight away replaced cambelt, refurb alloys and fitted set of new tyres. I didn’t really like the clutch, also there was some vibration from engine at some speeds, so I have replaced clutch and dual flywheel, changed oil in gearbox and few other bits. Expensive, but “juice was worth the squeeze“. Now car drives like a dream. As the garage where I have done clutch also do a car wrap, I have done roof arches black. RCZ is the best:)

Attachments

• 4EB21570-B6D2-4C6F-BD55-9911ED72A839.jpeg
    4EB21570-B6D2-4C6F-BD55-9911ED72A839.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 16
  • 663E0F3E-A8D4-4CF9-86A1-257C7A5E1FB1.jpeg
    663E0F3E-A8D4-4CF9-86A1-257C7A5E1FB1.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 16

Nemi

Reaction score
How much did you spend on the clutch and dual flywheel? :rolleyes:

slav17

Reaction score
How much did you spend on the clutch and dual flywheel? :rolleyes:
I have been quoted over £1000 from most of decent garages. Then find local place, where mechanic (who used to work for Citroen/Peugeot for years) agreed to £400 for job and happy to me supply parts which genuine luk cost me on eBay about £375. Same time changed drive shafts seals for £55 which otherwise cost fortune to be done. Car is fantastic to drive now

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

RCZKam

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :cool:

I’m new here myself, have to say that’s quite a lot of work you’ve done so far since ownership

Glad it’s all working well for you now

slav17

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :cool:

I’m new here myself, have to say that’s quite a lot of work you’ve done so far since ownership

Glad it’s all working well for you now
Yes, quite a lot of work, but that’s even not everything as also I have done 4 wheel alignment and balance, changed wipers and headlights bulbs and other bits. Next month service is due so it is already booked. Hopefully all of it will pay off with trouble free ownership. Time will show…