What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another New Forum Moderator

A

Anonymous

As I'm sure we'll be at 1,000 members in no time, and with so much activity on the site I am please to announce RCZ1 as our latest forum moderator. :greetings-wavingblue:

RCZ1 has shown a lot of support for the forum and is lets face it, is a little RCZ mad so makes her a great addition. I've sure you will all agree she has been a great help from the beginning and really helps get the forum moving, and has also cost us all a small fortune in detailing products.

Tony

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
RCZ1 has shown a lot of support for the forum and is lets face it, is a little RCZ mad so makes her a great addition.
Tony

Well done RCZ1, an excellent choice to work alongside FGRob :greetings-wavingblue:

The quote says it all :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

:clap:
Does this mean RCZ1 will be detailing posts and threads rather than just cleaning them up? :lol:

A great choice Tony and congrats to RCZ1
:beer:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations K. A well deserved appointment.

Steve

:beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks to Tony and Rob for inviting me to be a Mod. I look forward to helping to keep everything running smoothly and with the great bunch of people on here, I'm sure there won't be too much to do!..................................... which will leave me more time for detailing :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
Welcome on board RCZ1, always a pleasure to have you along and certainly makes a great change to have a female mod on the team :thumbup:

Rob

A

Anonymous

:text-bravo: Wonderful news, K, and richly deserved. Have fun working alongside the guys :dance: .