What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another Engine Fault Repair needed Thread

Cycle Guy

Reaction score
I have had this message flashing up car goes into limp mode but after parking car and restarting car is ok again low mileage HDI MK2 I have taken the inlet manifold off and done a complete carbon removal from the inlet manifold and the inlet ports in the head. Injectors where removed and stripped down cleaned and rebuilt. Whilst the inlet was off I decided to fit the 3 electro valves that are located on the rear of the inlet as it would be impossible to change without removing the inlet again these where OE parts and finally I have fitted a OE Map sensor. So with doing all this work I was hopping that this would get the car running without the Engine Fault message but unfortunately it has not. So the question is where else should I be looking in order the rectify the problem ?