What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

An oldie but hopefully a goodie

Tribeo

Reaction score
Just bought my first RCZ It’s old but affordable . 2010… so I am sure I’ll be needing advice. What one top tip would you give a newbie in the first month ?

Tribeo

Reaction score
1.6 … in black. It replaced my diesel Volvo V70 convertible . Not good for ULEZ coming in Bristol. The RCZ is more fun to drive

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
As Nemi said make sure your oil is fresh and keep it topped up to max on dipstick only use quality oil and Peugeot changed the spec from 5W-30 to 0W-30 change oil and filter every 5K it’s the best way to keep these engines sweet.

Tribeo

Reaction score
As Nemi said make sure your oil is fresh and keep it topped up to max on dipstick only use quality oil and Peugeot changed the spec from 5W-30 to 0W-30 change oil and filter every 5K it’s the best way to keep these engines sweet.
Thanks for that … does the brand of oil matter on such an old model I.e is Total best or any brand will do?

Chillipip

Reaction score
Total does INEO first 0w30 for the engine but I seem to recall Petronas also doing the spec. Look to see compatibility with PSA B71 2312/2302 spec.

Pedro

Reaction score
If it has high mileage put Quartz Ineo low saps 3 5w 30