What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Am I just a little bit crazy

A

Anonymous

Had my gorgeous RCZ for 2 weeks, and am handing him over to a friend to drive for a fortnight! :p

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
Had my gorgeous RCZ for 2 weeks, and am handing him over to a friend to drive for a fortnight! :p

In answer to your question - YES :!:

I wouldn't let my husband drive it for a DAY let alone a fortnight :lol:

A

Anonymous

Good grief! Are you mad? No question. Sectioning required ASAP or change your friends. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

No your not a little bit crazy......YOUR COMPLETELY STARK RAVING BONKERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all your support guys! :p

I'm handing over my pride and joy for my benefit not my friends. I'm flying off to get married :thumbup: and the other choices were a) not get married b) let the lovely people at airport parking have him (car not husband) c) leave him on my drive for 10 days. I know my friend will love and cherish him (car not husband!) Because the delivery date was so vague I'd considered not collecting him but I'm pleased that I've got 1500 miles on the clock before I go. :thumbup: :p :p

A

Anonymous

Ahh...now it's starting to make sense...sort of...

Answer is now "don't get married" :lol:

Seriously, hope all goes well and congratulations in advance of the big day. :beer:

Kev

A

Anonymous

hhobbit said:
Ahh...now it's starting to make sense...sort of...

Answer is now "don't get married" :lol:

Seriously, hope all goes well and congratulations in advance of the big day. :beer:

Kev
I wasn't at all concerned about getting married. I've done it before but am older and wiser this time.

However.....does it mean the Rcz is half his? :shock:

RCZ1

Reaction score
No it certainly does NOT mean half is his - you need to wise up girl !

Joking aside, have a fantastic time and hope the big day is everything you wish for !

Where are you going out of interest?

A

Anonymous

HALF HIS :?: :!: :?: Good heavens, that's enough to put you OFF matrimony! Hope the big day is everything you dream of and I'm sure your good friends will look after the car like it's their own...well, they'd better. :lol:

A

Anonymous

rczwannabe said:
However.....does it mean the Rcz is half his? :shock:

Not from my experience. As my wife keeps telling me, "What's yours is mine. What's mine is my own."
I've never been able to figure that one out but she assures me it's true.
Have a great time.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

Joking aside, have a fantastic time and hope the big day is everything you wish for !

Sabi Sands resort in South Africa. Can't wait to feel the sunshine again!

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
RCZ1 said:

Sabi Sands resort in South Africa. Can't wait to feel the sunshine again!

Sounds fantastic. I've not been to South Africa myself, but my brother and his wife go regularly, they love it.
Have a great time :thumbup: