What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

all season tyres

A

Anonymous

can anyone recomend a good all season tyre at a reasonable price for the 18" wheels

A

Anonymous

why do you need all-season crap?
they are no good in winter (if you have snow) and nothing special during summer.

A

Anonymous

What about Halfords (LOL I know) but they will do you a 18" wheel with snow tyre (budget) to fit RCZ for £220 each

A

Anonymous

Bugger! I wish I'd known that before I shelled out £620 on winter tyres! It would have been SO HANDY to have them on wheels for a quick swap over. Oh well.....

A

Anonymous

I have got nexen n1000 tyres fitted to my 308cc and for £100 are good value and appear to be a decent tyre they are slightly soft but you need that for grip they remind me of the conti's that were fitted originally.

Word of warning stay away from the wanli branded tyres absolutely awful. They have to be the worst budget tyres on the market.

A

Anonymous

what can anyone recommend for 19" tyres? i was in quickfit the other day and they wanted £1300 for a set including fitting and hotel fee for the summer tyres over the winter (which i would need cos i dont have the storage space)

thx

dave