What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ALL ORDERED, NO SLEEP NOW FOR 6 WEEKS.

A

Anonymous

Well it's done and signed for, drove up from Swansea to see Marcus (RCZGT200) sales manager at Perry's of Milton Keynes, done a great deal, very nice, friendly man indeed, who made us very welcome. Bit of a journey but worth the traveling.

Anyway, the little beaut is gonna be a 156 GT in Opal white with 19" Solstice Onyx Black Wheels, internal sports kit, NG4 sat nav & front skirts, all finished off with a gleaming paint protection. :dance:

A big thank you to Marcus or RCZGT200, as you will all probably know him by. NICE ONE & THANKYOU :beer:

I'll see you in about 6 weeks, if you forget what i look like, i will be the drooling little Welshman, licking the showroom window waiting for you to open up... :crazy:

In the meantime i gotta chop down that tree to make room.
It's the tree or the RCZ, sorry Mr Bill Oddie but the birdies gotta get a new home, :x

A

Anonymous

It was great to meet you after we have spent so much time chatting on here! :thumbup:

I love the spec you ordered, it will look fab!!!

The time will fly and you need a bit of time to cut that tree down to make the RCZ fit on the drive :D :p :D Extreme gardening to ensure your RCZ is at home TOP BLOKE!!!! :mrgreen:

Will catch up with you on monday to confirm the order has all been processed.

Kind regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if mudflaps are available yet ? bit worried as the paint is white !!!

A

Anonymous

currently non available for the pug its on another thread on this site somewhere :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Good few coats of durable wax will help keep paintwork in good condition!

A

Anonymous

Figo your white Rzc looks good, so can you give me a few pointers on keeping the paint work in tip top condition. Also what brand of shampoo, polish, wax ect are you using. cheers