What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alford Speedfest

A

Anonymous

Ok...it's no Goodwood Festival of Speed but it certainly wasn't bad for local meet in teuchter country!! Here are some snaps I grabbed on my phone, couldn't take too many as my phone was playing silly buggers!!

The P1 is one of two in Scotland and the only one in the world to be owned by a woman. She took it round the "track" (read glorified tarred oval). It's stunning and the photos don't do the colour justice!!

Found this forum member's new supercar on my way back to my own car. It really is a cracking wee motor...I even liked the seats that weren't ordered! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Not many Bugatti eb something or other about either that P1 looks sweet.

Reaction score
Nice photo's there's some money's worth there, P1 for me though a beautiful looking car. & Donna's Mini looks gorgeous I really do like it. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I rather wanted to take many many more photos but, as I say, my phone was playing up. There was some sublime cars and some ridiculous ones. A 700BHP Supra and an 800BHP Corsa were among the latter. Hopefully Donna managed to get some better ones! The P1 was absolutely stunning though and the Ultima was insanely quick...almost too quick for the wee oval as the owner struggled to get the power down before having to go hard on the breaks. Sounded phenomenal though. Think I may have a video somewhere.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Wow! I wish i could see/hear those kinda cars around here someday. All the good supercars are in the UK or middle Europe tho it seems :(

Was the P1 wrapped or is that factory color?

A

Anonymous

Excellent stuff sir.
2 questions..Where is Alford.And re pic 6 what did the dalek arrive in?

A

Anonymous

Tomas_90 said:
Wow! I wish i could see/hear those kinda cars around here someday. All the good supercars are in the UK or middle Europe tho it seems :(

Was the P1 wrapped or is that factory color?

Apparently you can get the P1 custom painted and that was what that ones owner had done. It's a cracking choice! Aberdeen and the surrounding shire is ridiculous for cars Tomas. It's a peculiar place because it's a total economic bubble and there are a lot of people with an awful lot of money...sadly I'm not one of them! :(

Wrapper, that's a keen eye!! :thumbup: I don't know what he/she/it arrived in. It wasn't making a lot of conversation. Kept shuttering on about exterminating stuff. Think it must be in pest control.

Alford is a small town about 27 miles outside of Aberdeen.

A

Anonymous

Most of the daleks I know use stagecoach as the driver can lower the platform down.Also its safer to use the upper deck in my experience and listen to the commotion downstairs. You can always get a seat downstairs when their on.

A

Anonymous

I know the man the owns the Porsche RS (The P1 was really hard to photograph on the move!!).....

it's shame Sids Orange MP4-12C did't join his wife's P1 ...... I hate her, I have to say!!

A

Anonymous

Is it Sid's missus that owns that?!?! Jaysus!! :eek: I met the guy that owns the Porsche RS at last year's Superclan event. He and his wife were really nice and seemed very down to earth. It's a really tidy motor! Got some decent pics of it last year at various stops along the Superclan route.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
wrapper said:
Most of the daleks I know use stagecoach as the driver can lower the platform down.Also its safer to use the upper deck in my experience and listen to the commotion downstairs. You can always get a seat downstairs when their on.

I would have thought most of the Daleks hung around Cardiff where their day job is :p

renegade79

Reaction score
Bugatti EB110 if my memory serves me right!! Great pics rizz. thanks for sharing. love the mini donna :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Is it Sid's missus that owns that?!?! Jaysus!! :eek: I met the guy that owns the Porsche RS at last year's Superclan event. He and his wife were really nice and seemed very down to earth. It's a really tidy motor! Got some decent pics of it last year at various stops along the Superclan route.

Yep, only two P1s in Scotland and Sids wife 'owns' that one. I was SOOOOOOO jealous seeing her drive it round the track. Shame she wasn't taking part in the demo drives, they'd be queuing round the block. I'd still give my eye teeth for Sids MP4-12C though. The Porsche beongs to my pals neighbour. The guy works in Oman and bought it over there....hence the LHD. Apparently its his pension fund!

Shame there wasn't a RCZR there today! The poor mans supercar.........

did you see the state of the rear passenger alloy on the Bugatti? No wonder it never took part in the pursuits!!!! MAHOOSIVE lump out of it. And the Ultimata with a front splitter held together with black tape (not a good look!).