What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Airbag module

A

Anonymous

Hi
My first question!! Does anyone know where the airbag srs control module is located?? I've bought a 2010 156 thp car d write off. The seatbelt a have been activated and I've got brand new ones but believe the srs module needs to be reset. Don't want to fit the new belts and have them go off straight away! The airbags didn't deploy.
Thanks
Tim

drdino

Reaction score
Central console, aft of the gear lever. Is the airbag telltale constantly on?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, message saying airbag/ seatbelt pretensioner fault and light on overhead consol. Bought a fox well 644 scanner but I've read that impacts are hard stored in the srs and can't be cleared although some company's can do it without replacement apparently

Adecarey

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, message saying airbag/ seatbelt pretensioner fault and light on overhead consol. Bought a fox well 644 scanner but I've read that impacts are hard stored in the srs and can't be cleared although some company's can do it without replacement apparently
Did you resolve your problem