What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Air filter

lionhart

Reaction score
from vone-racing-nord.com for the ds3 but someone has fitted to a 156bit's left over.new dump valve fitted

A

Anonymous

Would the K&N Panel filter void the warranty as well.

It is a modification from the standard air filter

A

Anonymous

I have used K&N filters on my last 6 cars and they do NOT void your warranty, 100%, the air filter is exactly the same, just made from a different material.

A

Anonymous

Bradshaw: You obviously think they make a difference then?

A

Anonymous

Telford Steve said:
Bradshaw: You obviously think they make a difference then?

They do make a difference when I first installed on my RCZ, but after a while, I am not so sure. I believed when the filter get dirty, less air will flow through and it should degrade the performance.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Correct: the K&N filter will not void the warranty
Cleaning: although the K&N filter does provide performance gains, very minimal, it needs to be maintained, and depending on your environment, may need more attention than the advertised 50,000 mile cleaning intervals.
Vone Racing Filter setup: I would want to see performance numbers, before and after, before doing this modification (I do not see any numbers on their site other than it sells for 239 euros). And yes this will void the warranty.

However I am interested in any modifications but they have to produce.