What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Aftermarket Alloy Wheels for sale

Joshf

Reaction score
Lovely people,

Sadly forgotten my account details so I had to set up a new one, it's been a while since I sold my 200THP RCZ and I miss it dearly.

I do however, still have the alloy wheels I bought to replace my sortilege rims at the time and they're currently collecting dust in the garage.

They are Bola B25s in matte gunmetal and match amazingly if you end up wrapping the arches in grey as well.

Two are still in perfect condition, the other two have some scuffs on a couple of the spokes but should be refurbishable.

I sadly don't have any pictures of them on the car and the pictures in the advert aren't great, I'm hoping that once I'm allowed to travel again I can go and take some better ones (they're not at my house).

I am thinking around £250, but feel free to make me an offer. I need to get rid of them.

I also have some 25mm H&R spacers that I can chuck in if somebody wants them. Happy to sell those separately as well though, they just help the wheels fill the rims properly.

Feel free to pop me any questions!

Josh

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I were just about to say that anyone fitting these to a RCZ that they would need spacers to make them fit properly 👍I don’t know if you do Facebook but if you do you could advertise them on the RCZUK sales page.

Joshf

Reaction score
Sadly not.

I’d say I’m too old for that rubbish, but the fact both of my parents are still on there seems to prove me wrong!