What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A portuguese RCZ owner

A

Anonymous

Hey there!

My name is João, I'm 26... and I'm from Sines, Portugal.

I have a Petrol RCZ 156 BHP from May 2010 with almost 26000km (+/- 16k)...

I do love the look of the car, but I'm very disappointed with his construction and specially his engine.

I'm having a lot of problems with him... loose of power (apparently fixed with software actualization on garage), a very annoying knock from the front (both sides) on rough roads and road bumps, top of engine soaked in oil, oil braking reservatory leaking a lot of oil... I'm starting to have serious doubts about keeping it... :evil:

On other hand, I love that car... I just don't know what to do with it anymore...

Tomorrow I'm going to leave him at Peugeot's garage again... I hope, this time, to solve all that problems.

Greets :beer:
João

A

Anonymous

Saudações e boas-vindas. Então, desculpe a ler os problemas que você está tendo com seu RCZ.

A

Anonymous

Desculpe amigo, I only know a very very little Portuguese as I worked in Peniche for a year. I can't help with any of your issues but the Peugeot Garage must definitely sort these problems out, be patient as the forum is full of some very useful and kind people.

Low_Rider

Reaction score
Um compatriota.... :clap: :clap:

Lamento muito ler todos esses problemas. Eu tambem já tive alguns detalhes menos bons mas nada comparado com isso. Desejo que tudo se resolva e que consigas aproveitar da melhor forma este margnifico modelo que temos. :thumbup: :thumbup:

A fellow countryman .... :dance: :dance:

I m very sorry to read all of these problems. I also had a small details less good but nothing like that. I wish you could resolve all of these problems and could enjoy in the best way possible the wonderfull model that we have :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thank you all for this good reception :)

I'm trying to fix all the problems. The car is under warranty so, they have to solve them... The Peugeot's Garage where I usually go with the car isn't very good when it comes to solve problems without receiving any "h€lp".

Dispite all that, I love the car. It has a good navigation system/stereo system, good handling (ignoring the knock problem), very good brakes... and, specially, it's very confortable for a sports car :thumbup:

Low_Rider, estamos em todo o lado eheh :lol: Espero que tenhas resolvido também esses teus pequenos detalhes menos bons. Estou a trabalhar para resolver os meus e ver se fico mais feliz com a máquina :mrgreen:

Low_Rider, we're everywhere eheh :lol: I hope that you've solved all that bad small details on your car. I'm working to solve mine too and, hopefully, become more happy with the car :mrgreen:

Low_Rider

Reaction score
Já vão havendo alguns RCZ pelo nosso pais. Até demais para o que eu desejava :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Depois vai dando noticias da tua máquina.

Já agora aproveito e faço o convite de visitarem, e quem sabe participarem, no diario de bordo do meu RCZ em http://forum.autoportal.iol.pt/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4179

There are already some RCZ in our country. Too much for what I wished :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Keep us updated.

Meanwhile i take this opportunity and invite you all to visit, and who knows, participate in the logbook of my RCZ in http://forum.autoportal.iol.pt/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4179

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
First welcome, but secondly sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your car. I can only hope that the dealership sorts it out for you...btw we ship to Portugal ;)