What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A glut of Rs

Pedro

Reaction score
Must be fetching decent money but what state are they in & finding the "Right one" is the big issue ?

Kerr

Reaction score
Seven is the most there has been since I've been keeping a lookout and I've had mine for over two years. Sometimes there has been none available, but there's usually one or two,and I think the previous highest was four.

The higher prices will be tempting people to sell. Seven cars is still only little more than 2% of Rs in the UK.

Kiddy

Reaction score
We just bought one yesterday, I think we paid a bit much for it, but my lad was so hooked on it we just went for it, low miles and dealer history.
There weren't that many around, we travelled 350 miles to get it, it was a good trip back up the road to Scotland though, smiles were plentiful.
2015 black , we paid £18995.

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
There's never any honour lost in paying more for the right car - and especially if it's an R !!!
Well done Kiddy ... I know your lad and yourself will relish your decision every time the car is driven ... they're a very special bit of kit !!
Oh and welcome to the Forum - I'm only a week in myself and have found that they're a friendly and very informed bunch on here - enjoy 👍