What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

a few new mods for the forth coming shows

x17one

Reaction score
A few pics to show how busy i have been plus a bit of hydro dipping

Attachments

• 20180619_140354.jpg
    20180619_140354.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 20180619_134536.jpg
    20180619_134536.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,402
  • 20180623_104645.jpg
    20180623_104645.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 1,402
  • 20180623_162708.jpg
    20180623_162708.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 1,402
  • 20180623_162719.jpg
    20180623_162719.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 1,402

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Tony :wave:
That looks well cool matey you’ve been really busy with that lot! Now I know why you’ve been so quiet! Look forward to seeing your efforts in the flesh at pugfest next weekend :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If there are no plates available at lunch time, at least you have somewhere you could eat your dinner off :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yup Tony,

you have been very busy and the results look fantastic - big thumbs up :thumbup:

bet they look even better in the flesh.

Saw a number plate yesterday and thought of someone close to you - SAM1E on a range rover type thingy !!

Cheers Bud, M. :beer:

x17one

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Yup Tony,

you have been very busy and the results look fantastic - big thumbs up :thumbup:

Saw a number plate yesterday and thought of someone close to you - SAM1E on a range rover type thingy !!

hey up Mick hows the celeb status going with your new wrap. looked bloody great at the York show.

Yeah been busy with work and looking after house etc. Im going to get the air filter box dipped too but it will not be ready for the shows. Im also hoping to chat with someone about a side decal that will hopefully make the car stand out a little more.

Looking forward to seeing you next week. let us know if you need my house for FCS you are very welcome to use it. I have blocked it out just in case you need it.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
x17one said:
Plecodoras said:
Yup Tony,

hey up Mick hows the celeb status going with your new wrap. looked bloody great at the York show.

Yeah been busy with work and looking after house etc. Im going to get the air filter box dipped too but it will not be ready for the shows. Im also hoping to chat with someone about a side decal that will hopefully make the car stand out a little more.

Looking forward to seeing you next week. let us know if you need my house for FCS you are very welcome to use it. I have blocked it out just in case you need it.

Well thanks for the big UP !! don't know about celeb status but it was nice that the wrap was well received and especially by members who are into their detailing. But now I'm in the dark camp of cars that as soon as you clean it - within a few hours it's covered in a noticeable layer of dust, something that I didn't notice when white for a couple of weeks LOL. :eek:

Thanks for the offer again - but sure we are doing it as a one day trip - very nice to offer - thanks again.

Really like the colour you've had the parts dipped in, that blue stands out. I have been looking into dipping for a while, but couldn't find anyone with a big enough trough to put the whole car in !!
look forward to seeing old and new friends at the forth coming events. :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:

x17one

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Hi Tony :wave:
That looks well cool matey you’ve been really busy with that lot! Now I know why you’ve been so quiet! Look forward to seeing your efforts in the flesh at pugfest next weekend :thumbup:

Hey up matie hope your both well. yeah been a little busy with work mainly but found time to do a few things on the car.

yes looking forward to the meet up on sunday, Looks like we will have a busy turn out on the day

x17one

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
x17one said:
Plecodoras said:
Yup Tony,

Well thanks for the big UP !! don't know about celeb status but it was nice that the wrap was well received and especially by members who are into their detailing. But now I'm in the dark camp of cars that as soon as you clean it - within a few hours it's covered in a noticeable layer of dust, something that I didn't notice when white for a couple of weeks LOL. :eek:

Thanks for the offer again - but sure we are doing it as a one day trip - very nice to offer - thanks again.

Really like the colour you've had the parts dipped in, that blue stands out. I have been looking into dipping for a while, but couldn't find anyone with a big enough trough to put the whole car in !!
look forward to seeing old and new friends at the forth coming events. :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:

Hey up I know what you mean I am looking at loads of things to dip. Had the plastic head rest covers done too but you can t see them as the rear screen is tinted so they dnt show. Already spoke to him about doing my alloys and have a few other ideas about what i can do. Trouble is getting them off the car to dip

No worried bout the house if you change your mind its not a prob

t