What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A/C small knob... needed

chere157

Reaction score
My car is a pearl white 2011... 6 speed manual with Monaco pack... owned since new.
LOOKING For AN A/C BUTTON from that panel.

Recently when in for a panel repair taking 3 months 😏 some low life swapped out my A/C button and replaced it with an old damaged one.
Happy new year to all🎉🎉

Kash2001

Reaction score
Can I ask how you get the air con buttons off, can you just pull them or is there a different way?

Many thanks

chere157

Reaction score
Apparently the whole unit needs to be released to get to the fixings behind the button... big job

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Maybe if you post a photo of yours it might help get a replacement ?

Kash2001

Reaction score
Hi guys thanks for the replies 👍 OK I've sorted it, so much is similar to the stereo removal but nothing quite as dramatic.

So firstly remove the cigarette tray, then the rubber mat underneath the tray.

Unscrew the hex screws behind where the cigarette tray was, this removes the outer cover of the air con facia.

The big central dial is what I needed to change, so at 6oclock looking at the console dial there's a small plastic catch, lift this and the outer dial surrounding the knob lifts off with a wiggle.

You can then pull the center dial off and replace or take off the silver ring, which is held with catches if you don't like the effect.

However on replacing be carefully there's a small metal catch spring below the dial which must be inserted on the outer plastic dial housing, before relocation. As I didn't see it to start with and the temp gauge wouldn't work.

Once done it's an easy refit as above.

Took 10 mins with learning about the metal spring clip and all sorted. 👍

I hope it helps others, actually having no silver ring and just black looks nice also. 🤔

Last edited: