What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A bit of a boy racer moment

FGRob

Reaction score
Well this morning I was half a sleep at a set of traffic lights, not really paying attention when the lights changed, was holding the clutch down but pressed the go go juice pedal a bit quick, look down to see I was at 4,000 rpm as I lifted the clutch, holey sh*t I thought world war three had started :shock: :shock: wheels screeching, traction control flashing, the car took off in a straight line at a pace I was not expecting, I looked back and the other cars we still at the lights :wtf:

So be warned these things can move at a pace you don't expect, it certainly surprised me and the traction control held the car very well - good job really as I was still a sleep up until then :eek: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I did get a bit of a clutch smell :helpme: :crazy:

Rob

A

Anonymous

did this with my ex 308cc-boy racers at the side of me at traffic light. should have seen their faces when they were left standing by a pensioner.