What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

4 Months of my RCZ

A

Anonymous

My first 4 months of my new RCZ are nearly up.
Great car the auto box on the 1.6 is very good, glad I went for HIDs Satnav
I’ve discovered my PUG Dealer knows very little about problems with satnav/audio system not working correctly, speed cam setting and iPods, I even tried PUG online help only to be referred back to dealer.
I’ve now updated my maps and firmware to the latest mainly with info from “gpsunderground.com”
And speed cam updates from http://www.scdb.info/en/ that only cost €9.9 for a year
My next project is to fit “2.4G GPS Wireless Car Rear View Night Vision Reversing Backup Colour Camera PAL” £13.59 from ebay (Hong Kong) works very well but I need tech manual for the sat nav so I can add another video feed . at the moment ive only tried it into the feed in the glove box but that’s no good as you have to select it manually.

To sum it up so far best car I’ve had to date for the money and at 63 this year I’ve had a few

Note to Peugeot sort out that satnav/audio system you charge a lot of extra money for it and it does not do what your manuals say it does (interesting perhaps they have not heard of sale of goods act)

By for now
Alan

A

Anonymous

Hi Alan,

I would be very interested to see how to add new Navi system to my none-Satnav RCZ.

A

Anonymous

It's not a nav system he is fitting, it's a reversing camera that taps into the display on the ng4.

I did look at fitting a similar thing but you can't tap into the AV feed so that it displays when in reverse.