What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

4 days to wait

paul rogers

Reaction score
hi to everyone on the forum,have been reading a lot of the topics on the forum over the last few weeks and find it interesting & very informative .i think its great.
I only have 4 more days until i join the the rest of you with my very own RCZ GT 156,opal white with feline quad exhaust.I requested the exhaust when i ordered the car and the dealer added it to the price,i hope he has managed to get one as i have not heard any thing from him to tell me any different so i am assuming all is ok.will find out when i collect the car on saturday.yipee

A

Anonymous

Im sure you will enjoy youre car paul,belive me they are fantastic also you have choose a nice colour i cant beleive the amount of people that stop and look at mine when im out in it,a few tips for you keep it clean i wash mine every weekend,be carefull where you park it,i usally get a stupid 4x4 park next to me and just enjoy it,hopefully there will be a meet up sometime this year so we can all show off our pride and joy

A

Anonymous

Welcome Paul, I am another Newbie, picked The Beast up 1st March, same colour (Great Choice) they look stunning, same Feline Quad (a must!) I went for the 200bhp brute, and it is. You will feel like a King driving around in it. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY. Great forum, great people.
Dave
:dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbup: :thumbup: