What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

308 chrome door handles

A

Anonymous

Hi all,
Can confirm %100 that 308 chrome door handles fit the RCZ like
a glove , bought off eBay for $20 , fit perfect and covers the keyhole.
Will post photos 2 Moro

A

Anonymous

Looks cool...so forgive my (female) ignorance but do you have to remove the originals or do these slip over the top?

A

Anonymous

Would it be too much to ask for a photo of the entire car with these handles? I can't really gauge the look with the rest of the car...TIA.

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Looks cool...so forgive my (female) ignorance but do you have to remove the originals or do these slip over the top?
They just slip over the top , 3m tape is already on the handles , just peel and pop on

A

Anonymous

I'd also like to see a photo of the whole car too. They might look good on a Mercury Grey as a balance to the chrome arches. What's the chance the 3m tape will fail in hot weather and they will fall off? :shock:

A

Anonymous

Hey RCZ007, im considering purchasing this but was advised against it by my dealer claiming it will feel "rough" and "poorly done"

Please advise if this is true and could you post a picture of the entire car ?

A

Anonymous

Why ? oh why. I feel it looks as if the originals have been damaged and these are the only ones you could find to fit , from the scrap yard.

A

Anonymous

prefer a keyhole,never know when you will need to use it.it will look odd prizing off the door handle covers in a car park.
honest officer it is my car i am locked out.