What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

208 gti

A

Anonymous

the latest pictures and stats of the peugeot 208 gti are making me a big fan !! debuts this week at geneva and i think they will build it :clap: word is that will be around december 2012 prices starting at around £18.500 .. ime counting my loose change as i type ...ready for the deposit :text-bravo: look forward to the write up

A

Anonymous

Yeah Mel its a class act with a interior that puts the rcz to shame :(

A

Anonymous

yea really impressed it fits the bill ... the wife would like a slightly smaller car and ours will be two and a half years by then and generally swap within 3 years so i am watching very closely .. hope the insurance wont go to stupid on it :beer:

A

Anonymous

mel said:
yea really impressed it fits the bill ... the wife would like a slightly smaller car and ours will be two and a half years by then and generally swap within 3 years so i am watching very closely .. hope the insurance wont go to stupid on it :beer:

I MAY EVEN JOIN YA :thumbup: the headlamp units are all led including dipped beam,drls aka indicators just like audis, the dashboard is split level with 3d effect with rev counter/speedo and has a real hot hatch theme to it and its a good deal cheaper than the 200gt rcz

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mel said:

I MAY EVEN JOIN YA :thumbup: the headlamp units are all led including dipped beam,drls aka indicators just like audis, the dashboard is split level with 3d effect with rev counter/speedo and has a real hot hatch theme to it and its a good deal cheaper than the 200gt rcz

you may have to strike a deal jassy !!! cuz they reckon that the grill will have a union jack on the front :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it may exclude jactac aswell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but i think they may do a champagne grill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so ron will be ok .... but seriously it is looking the biz

A

Anonymous

so the price of the GTI has been released to start at 19k ....THOUGHTS.....were at a special pre order event on sunday to talk turkey on this or the new XY 208 with the 156 engine .....only negative on the GTI that concerns me is the 200bhp engine ....will it have the same issues as the Z 200 timing chain ect !! ......ADVICE PLEASE :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Isn't the Xy model the luxury model all singing/ dancing should be fast with 156 bhp in a small car as for the Gti aw Mel it will be harder to live with being costlier to run/ maintain more hard core simply speaking and at £ 19,000 its really expensive even more than a Fiesta St2 as for reliability issues hopefully they will have been quashed have any photo's of the XY model

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Isn't the Xy model the luxury model all singing/ dancing should be fast with 156 bhp in a small car as for the Gti aw Mel it will be harder to live with being costlier to run/ maintain more hard core simply speaking and at £ 19,000 its really expensive even more than a Fiesta St2 as for reliability issues hopefully they will have been quashed have any photo's of the XY model

FAO JASSY ....
http://www.peugeot.co.uk/showroom/208/x ... AodNQ8AcA#!

A

Anonymous

Had A good look at this 208 Mel.......... Its a Quality Premium Car with a Spec that puts the rcz gt to shame :lol: i love the yellow led indicators/led drls which ARE enclosed in the headlamps :thumbup: real classy Purple Night is thee Colour to have this car in. Spec it fully its in 208 GTI ground easy.ITS A TOUGH ONE but the Gti Swings for me Just :eusa-think: But i really think both Models will a rare sight on british roads as they Expensive Niche Models SOoooo if i had to chose GTI...

Sold

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Had A good look at this 208 Mel.......... Its a Quality Premium Car with a Spec that puts the rcz gt to shame :lol: i love the yellow led indicators/led drls which ARE enclosed in the headlamps :thumbup: real classy Purple Night is thee Colour to have this car in. Spec it fully its in 208 GTI ground easy.ITS A TOUGH ONE but the Gti Swings for me Just :eusa-think: But i really think both Models will a rare sight on british roads as they Expensive Niche Models SOoooo if i had to chose GTI...

Sold

the other half wants a wee smaller car for day to day stuff as she has found the z a little hard to park in busy areas ...i know it dont get close to the z on looks but i think the package makes for a refreshing change :eusa-think: all down to the dealer now to see if he can put a deal together to suit both of us :eusa-think: