What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ PASSENGER DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR

NATSPLATNAT

Reaction score
Morning Forumites!

I hope you are all well?

I'm looking for some assistance please.... Back in early Dec my passenger door window regulator failed. My car was originally booked into the local dealer on the 11th Dec (extended warranty) with the part due in. Long story short = part still not available and even Peugeot Customer Care can't get a date..... my window is currently propped up with timber and gaffa tape!
Apparently the window regulator is a 'dealer only part'?

So... does anyone know a way to try and get some info out of Peugeot or where the correct regulator could be purchased from?

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts x

Pedro

Reaction score
Try the Breakers there are loads of Z s being broken up & down the country & a majority of them do a direct match through the Vin Nos etc

NATSPLATNAT

Reaction score
Afternoon Z lovers!

Just to let you know that after 9 long weeks of having my passenger window propped up with timber and gaffa tape it was finally repaired last Wednesday :)

Kinda waiting for the next thing!

Ooh, just a quick question.... has anyone else got to 69,000 miles without new brakes??

Woodso

Reaction score
Afternoon Z lovers!

Just to let you know that after 9 long weeks of having my passenger window propped up with timber and gaffa tape it was finally repaired last Wednesday :)

Kinda waiting for the next thing!

Ooh, just a quick question.... has anyone else got to 69,000 miles without new brakes??
Not my my Z but got to 86,000 on my wife's Citreon C4 which we got in 2013 with 3,000 on the clock.