What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 front emblem/badge

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been unable to find the answer in the forum search so deferring to the experts again!

I don't like the faded look of the front emblem/badge area and I want to separate the lion from the black background so I can do a proper renew job, is the emblem just stuck on with really good double sided tape or is it secured another way?

Front badge.jpg

Lenny2024

Reaction score
Have you heard anything from other sources? I’m interested in refreshing my front badge as well

2retro

Reaction score
The MKI badges like yours in the picture above are bolted on from behind. The MKII ones are just stuck on though and you can get those off quite easily by getting a length of cotton behind it and sawing away at the adhesive. Hope that helps.

RCZKam

Reaction score
My 2012 has two or three pins under the badge when the guys at the wrap shop took it off to wrap the underside as it was starting to pit away

Unless they were sheared off bolts but definitely looked like pins

RCZKam

Reaction score
Also I didn’t want that particular badge but flush instead but there was a small depression area under the badge where the holes were so my wrapper said I’ll need to get that filled in beforehand

I ended up wrapping the large underside section and outer surround and just popped the badge back in the holes with some tape, he did say whole outer surround was only removable with the bumper off as that is definitely bolted down

IMG_8765.jpeg

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Also I didn’t want that particular badge but flush instead but there was a small depression area under the badge where the holes were so my wrapper said I’ll need to get that filled in beforehand

I ended up wrapping the large underside section and outer surround and just popped the badge back in the holes with some tape, he did say whole outer surround was only removable with the bumper off as that is definitely bolted down
So if I want to wrap the black part, I'd have to take the front bar off to get that part off? If so, did you just get the guys at the wrap workshop to do that?

RCZKam

Reaction score
So if I want to wrap the black part, I'd have to take the front bar off to get that part off? If so, did you just get the guys at the wrap workshop to do that?

Apart from the badge that was carefully prised out nothing else was removed, the underside (black part) and surround (carbon) were all done in situ

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Apart from the badge that was carefully prised out nothing else was removed, the underside (black part) and surround (carbon) were all done in situ
That's the answer I was looking for! Going to give it a wrap myself and see how it goes