What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

18" Terrific alloys

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi

When I first placed my order for the RCZ back in February I ordered the 18" Terrific alloys. A couple of months later when my order was confirmed I was told that I could not have the Terrific alloys as they were not being released at the moment.

I notice however that they are an "accessory" in the RCZ brochure.

Can anyone, or maybe RCZGT200, shed any light on this. Are they available or not? And why are they only classed as an accessory and not an "option" at source?

Many thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi rcz1,

18" Terrific are a dealer fit accessory you need 4 of part no 9607T3. The list price is £1050.00 including fitting. :wtf:

I havent had anyone ask for them yet so dont know how available they are...your sales exec can get his parts guy to find out for you.

I really havent got a clue why they are dealer fit , it could be that the factory already has enough alloy options to deal with due to the various versions of the standard alloys that are available :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
Hi rcz1,

18" Terrific are a dealer fit accessory you need 4 of part no 9607T3. The list price is £1050.00 including fitting. :wtf:

I havent had anyone ask for them yet so dont know how available they are...your sales exec can get his parts guy to find out for you.

I really havent got a clue why they are dealer fit , it could be that the factory already has enough alloy options to deal with due to the various versions of the standard alloys that are available :eusa-think:

Thanks RCZGT200, that's been really helpful. I tend to like alloys with less spokes but I've grown to like the "Original" alloys so I think I'll stick with those now. :D
Its just a shame that there isn't more of a choice for the 18" alloys, like there are with the 19 inchers.

Thanks again.

A

Anonymous

no problem :thumbup:
You can fit the various 19”s to the sport but the cost is rather eye watering !

A

Anonymous

Even me I was supposed to go for the Terrific alloys, but then I gave up since they suddenly desappeared from the configurator. I'm getting my RCZ with 19" alloys but I'll order the Terrific alloys to fit winter tires