What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

17th March !!!

A

Anonymous

The test drive did it for me !!!!

Take delivery of my new 2.0HDi RCZ on St Patricks day..

Sorry lads but it had to be a diesel.. Once a truck driver always a truck driver !!!

A

Anonymous

Welcome friend and you are excused from getting the devils own form of fuel :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Hi carp-angler :wave:

welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Diesel or petrol, its still an RCZ, and thats what puts the smile on your face :D :D :D

:beer: Ken

Snowy your nearly gettin as bad Ron totally smitten with the rcz love is blind eh.................?? :lol:

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
:text-goodpost:

:D :D :D He he you are not wrong Jassyo06 I LOVE THIS CAR :oops: :oops: :oops:

:beer: Ken
The RCZ syndrome is real. Diesel RCZ is good. Pulls better than an LGV too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ey-UP Carp Angler,
I test drove the 2.0HDi RCZ, as I have had 2 - 307cc Diesel, great fun car. Then I made the fatal mistake of accepting the offer of a test drive in the RCZ GT THP 200. Then I made another fatal mistake by agreeing to have a look at the showroom model, in Pearl White, full feline Kit double twin tail pipes Taken hook line and sinker! sorry the diesel did,nt get another lookin.
Collected it 1st March Pearl White RCZ GT THP 200, full Feline Kit, Grey Solstice Alloys. Named it The Beast! its SICK .

Dave :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Ken, hope to post some tomorrow after the first wash, Dave

A

Anonymous

:brickwall: :brickwall: : :brickwall: :brickwall: Another oil burner what's the world coming to !

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
:brickwall: :brickwall: : :brickwall: :brickwall: Another oil burner what's the world coming to !
Enlightenment :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
bigmac3161 said:
Enlightenment :thumbup:
Best used in buses vans and tractors welcome to the dark side Luke

A

Anonymous

carp-angler said:
The test drive did it for me !!!!

Take delivery of my new 2.0HDi RCZ on St Patricks day..

Sorry lads but it had to be a diesel.. Once a truck driver always a truck driver !!!

welcome to the forum . I know you will love you new RCZ best car on the road :dance: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Nowt wrong with diesel engines..

Previously owned cars..

Rover 25 1.6 HDi
Rover 45 2.0 HDi

That was until they went bust !!!

Peugeot 307 HDi sport
Peugeot 308 HDi sport
Peugeot 308 HDi sport

Was going to have another 308 until I test drove the RCZ..

Diesel's are cheaper to run !!! Well I am a truck driver ... LOL