What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Re: Hello!! Newby from west yorks!

Happy New Year and welcome to the forum.

Had a test drive in a GT200 before my practical side took over (and I stuck with the diesel). You won't be disappointed - it's a riot!!

A

Anonymous

Hi John

Welcome to the forum! So the cars a she then? Whats she called?!!

Enjoy your fab new car - you will love it - promise! :dance:

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

Hi John and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . I agree that the black wheels are cool so I hope you get the ones you're looking to swap for (you're not getting MINE :lol: ). Enjoy your lovely new car, that nice long drive...and the forum :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

my hdi is quick off the mark, and has walked over a few boy racers at the lights. it great to see there faces in rear view mirror.

A

Anonymous

johnyb said:
YC10 ZYS being delivered Tuesday! White GT 200. Anyone wants the 19" silver wheels? wanted the black but Peugeot have sold out according to my dealer :cry:

Cars done about 10 miles on the fresh continentals.... swap for black please!

Can't wait! Planning the first drive to go see some freinds in Essex. Just how quick can she do 250 miles???

Hello forum

John

May seem a silly question..

But why dont you go to the bodyshop and get them professionally sprayed? then you can choose something a bit more unique anyway :lol: :beer: