What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

1 week to wait till RCZ is on my drive!!!

A

Anonymous

Hello all, really looking forward to taking delivery of my new RCZ 156 GT! Saying goodbye to my Z4 is going to be hard but I'm hoping I won't be disappointed.

Has anyone on here owned a Z4 and can put my mind at rest that the RCZ will keep a smile on my face :)

A

Anonymous

Wot kind of Z4 have u the old soft top or the new folding tin top the new ones look really good but i just couldn't bring myself be buy a convertible don't have weather for it in N Ireland I'm also swapping a bimmer for an RCZ a 335i msport coupe and can't wait mine should be here anytime now what colour you go for

A

Anonymous

I have the old soft top, yes know what you mean about the weather, don't get the roof down much in England to be honest.
But it is real fun to drive, being rear wheel drive but only 2 litre so the RCZ will match it for power.

I'm getting mercury grey, was looking at opal white but changed my mind right at the last minute, what colour have you gone for? I'm guessing you have opted for the 200 bhp version?

A

Anonymous

I spent months researching the colours. Mercury grey shows the car at its best, in my opinion.

Although white definitely turns heads too.

The same goes for the car itself as I've noticed that the rcz gets far more attention on the road when compared to the bmw's and audi's of this world. The latter are far to common nowadays unless you're driving an r8 :)

A

Anonymous

Yea 200 gt was all set to go for Nero black then at last minute decided to go for opal white think the car really suits white know what u mean about missing rear wheel drive but the RCZ does drive really well and my bimmer had to much grunt for its own good only useable when the roads are dry hence not that often

A

Anonymous

cb00ppm said:
I spent months researching the colours. Mercury grey shows the car at its best, in my opinion.

Although white definitely turns heads too.

The same goes for the car itself as I've noticed that the rcz gets far more attention on the road when compared to the bmw's and audi's of this world. The latter are far to common nowadays unless you're driving an r8 :)

Yes, I agree, although I suppose it's all a matter or personal taste/opinion.

I have been car spotting over the last couple of weeks, counting down to getting the RCZ and agree there are so many audi's on the road especially the TT, much prefer to have something a little different and bit rarer!

Can't wait to get it and thanks for the reassurance that the mercury grey is the right choice! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi guys congrats on your purchase must say am so pleased I to went for mercury grey I think it shows the cars lines so well only had mine a couple of weeks think its superb and you can't stop looking at it he he :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Stu38 said:
Hi guys congrats on your purchase must say am so pleased I to went for mercury grey I think it shows the cars lines so well only had mine a couple of weeks think its superb and you can't stop looking at it he he :thumbup:

I only have pics on here to look at at the moment! My wife thinks I'm mad because there is always a pic on my iPad so I can drool over it! Think I may sleep in the spare bedroom when it arrives because it overlooks the drive so I can have a quick peek out of the window now and then!

Divorce on the cards me thinks!! :D

A

Anonymous

Ha ha thought I was the only one that done that ! Did you go for many options?

A

Anonymous

No options, just the GT version which has a great spec already with everything I wanted really!

Compared to my Z4 which is pretty basic. The only thing I could do with is a side car that attaches to it so I can look at the outside of the car while driving!! Such a nice looking car!

What options did you go for?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Arnold78 said:
Compared to my Z4 which is pretty basic. The only thing I could do with is a side car that attaches to it so I can look at the outside of the car while driving!! Such a nice looking car!

Man you have got it bad :) lol

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Arnold78 said:

Man you have got it bad :) lol

I know!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

He he indeed happy days.... I went for 200 gt ,M grey, Ng4,19 black sols, vision pack, black mirrors and grill o and a big grin ;-)

A

Anonymous

Arnold78 said:
I only have pics on here to look at at the moment! My wife thinks I'm mad because there is always a pic on my iPad so I can drool over it! Think I may sleep in the spare bedroom when it arrives because it overlooks the drive so I can have a quick peek out of the window now and then!

Divorce on the cards me thinks!! :D
Yet another case of the RCZ Syndrome. Arnold you have a particularly infectious virulent as it doesn't normal strike until after the handover :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Stu38 said:
He he indeed happy days.... I went for 200 gt ,M grey, Ng4,19 black sols, vision pack, black mirrors and grill o and a big grin ;-)

Nice! The black mirrors do look good I must admit, slightly jealous! :D

A

Anonymous

Yet another case of the RCZ Syndrome. Arnold you have a particularly infectious virulent as it doesn't normal strike until after the handover :thumbup:[/quote]

Oh dear god, so I am going to get worse after the handover?! I may need to seek some help! :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Arnold78 said:
Oh dear god, so I am going to get worse after the handover?! I may need to seek some help! :crazy:
Without any doubt :roll: You have the severest strain, but are at the early stages of the syndrome. :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
The worst type is when you walk away from your RCZ, turn the corner, but then nip back for one more quick look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :
Ken .... I have not heard of it getting this severe, turning back is normal for sufferers, as is looking out of the house just to see it, but to walk away and find yourself returning for a look is....... well beyond redemption :oops:

A

Anonymous

Got my GT in June '11 and for about 2 months I used to park it so I could drool from the 2nd floor office kitchen window. I've never drunk so much tea! That said even now I still look back once after I walk away. I also have been known to say aloud "that's a nice bum" as walk around the hind quarter to the boot. I envy every person who drives behind me!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
A good test for RCZ syndrome is to park your car, and then walk away from it. If you look back at your car more than twice then you got it bad. The worst type is when you walk away from your RCZ, turn the corner, but then nip back for one more quick look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:beer:Ken

:thumbup: :thumbup: Enjoy your new car. I know you will :thumbup: :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I do that...just to double check it's locked...and for that cheeky final glimpse.