What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wraping arches

MATOHRCZ

Reaction score

What's the best way to wrap the arches on a Peugeot RCZ? I bought a 50cm x 300cm roll (matte black) and I thought it might be best to cut it in half before applying with scissors and then doing it. Also is it worth removing the arch from the car or do you guys think it's okay to just yolo it? It's a cheap wrap so I don't expect much from it.

IMG_20240425_145621s.jpg

Last edited:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
I pulled mine off recently to paint (the factory black was showing signs of sun damage). They’re not too difficult to remove, you don’t need to take off wipers like the guides say.

The rubber seals (both sides) appear to be glued to the arch. So removing the arches may not make the job any simpler as you can’t really fold the wrap around the arch once off.

MATOHRCZ

Reaction score
I pulled mine off recently to paint (the factory black was showing signs of sun damage). They’re not too difficult to remove, you don’t need to take off wipers like the guides say.

The rubber seals (both sides) appear to be glued to the arch. So removing the arches may not make the job any simpler as you can’t really fold the wrap around the arch once off.
Yep, so I just left them on and removed the front plastic and the wipers. It took about 5h all together but I think it was worth every minute.RAWRRR RCZ.png

Attachments

• RAWR RCZ.png
    RAWR RCZ.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 8