What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R rooftop

rajnap

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've got a question, if anyone knows the answer. There were 2 types of RCZ R rooftops. The glass one and the carbon one. I've heard in a test on YouTube, that the carbon is a sticker on normal (glass) rooftop. Does anybody know, whether it was a sticker or a whole carbon panel? Thanks for the answer

Peter

indoldn

Reaction score
I saw one advertised on eBay last year by a wrecker & I believe it was whole carbon panel glued to the steel roof. It was reasonably priced but I didn't fancy trying to peel it off.

Kerr

Reaction score
There is no glass roof. There is a painted black metal roof. There are two types of carbon fibre. One gloss and a matt finish. They are real carbon fibre.

There are fake carbon wraps.

Larryb

Reaction score
I enquired on a previous post, thinking it was just a cap that fitted over the tin roof naively. Apparently it’s a big job removal of roof and arches etc . Factory fitted as an option. Not for the feint hearted retro fit but still possible?
I have the asphalt model it’s such a shame they didn’t fit it originally as it was a limited model with all the options at the time. It would have really suited the paintwork. I just looked on the link , very rare to see one . Very tempting

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I have removed several arches from a number of RCZs takes around 20min each side so not a hard job to do... And all arches fit very model as all the same fittings etc black or chrome..