What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fanta orange pug

dumdum

Reaction score
Well that’s what the Facebook page is called at least

First Emma sq event of the year and a first place trophy to boot! Ten essential points for the league this year

IMG_1483.jpegIMG_1482.jpegIMG_1456.jpeg
More to come! It has its own Facebook page as per the title if anyone fancy’s tagging along for the cars journey to the euro finals in Austria next April! 😎

MHM

Reaction score
Can someone please translate this post for me because I don't have the faintest clue what any of that means.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there will you be attending modified nationals Scampton Hall on the 16th with the RCZ Facebook UK group

dumdum

Reaction score
Can someone please translate this post for me because I don't have the faintest clue what any of that means.
It’s a very nice black RCZ with a very nice sounding stereo! It does competitions with EMMA uk for who’s car sounds best, and will then go on to the euro finals in Austria with Emma against the best of each country 🤞🏼

the boot currently is worth more than the RCZ, soon to be over double what I paid for the car 😂

dumdum

Reaction score
IMG_1473.jpeg
Twin voltmeters for the front and rear battery setup

IMG_0193.jpeg
Holder for the conductor and iPhone 15 pro