What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Brownstone

Mollymoo

Reaction score
Hi I’m after a bit of advice please I have a RCZ which I’m about to sell and i never seem to see any others my colour so I’m after advice as to whether my car is the Brownstone or not. On the V5 it states Brown

2retro

Reaction score
Hi, You can post some pics here but I think the Brownstone only came out in Germany so probably not. Take a look here and compare yours though: Fiche infos rcz Brownstone

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the brownstone only cane in Germany but they did import small number to the UK But NOT as the brownstone but as brown as no badge to the internal area of the RCZ or on a badge to the side window area as like the asphalt.....
Your RCZ looks black from a distance but in the right light looks brown and also has the brown tan leather seats too
Hope this helps you out

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's what's inside on the dashboard to say if it's a brownstone.. Screenshot_20240519-172938.pnghope this helps you see what I mean...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co