What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Zeeland 2020

RCZash

Reaction score
A date for your diary. 5th European RCZ Meeting 24/05/2020 :greetings-wavingblue:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
We’re planning on being there :dance:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I'd like to think that I will be there too and i might even take the car !! :dance:

DanRo

Reaction score
THe 5th European Zeealnd meet will be the last edition.

So if you never been there and you would like to come one time next year will be the year to come ;)

Plecodoras

Reaction score
So, there you have it Z'ers.
Next year is the last year for this epic meet, I don't think anywhere in the world will ever have as many RCZ's as this meeting does.
With next year being the 10th anniversary of the RCZ, you owe it to your car to make this special meeting.
Dan and his helpers do an exceptional job in organising and plotting routes, and it is testament to them that it has been held so long.
Well done !!
I for one will be sorry to see it finish, but maybe who knows, we see each other again, somewhere, someday.
Thank you M.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

DanRo

Reaction score
I will keep organising RCZ meets but not more of that scale.

It's really to much work.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Dan can you please put me down for the the meeting in 2020 looking forward to the this year's meeting three weeks to go now the Grey Lady is looking forward to seeing her brothers and sisters again. Drive safe and stay lucky
Les (verminator)...

DanRo

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that so many people are excited for the Zeeland meet, which is really give me energy to organize it.

I can't believe already over 50 RCZ's have confirmed for 2020 :dance: