What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Workshop manual required

George123

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,
Apologies if I’ve posted in the wrong place!

So I finally picked up my rcz yesterday. I’m sooo happy with it, I literally can’t stop grinning and looking back at it.
Pictures will of course follow very soon.

ive got a list of mods that I plan on doing, starting with changing the boat like steering wheel for one off a 208gti followed by a quad exhaust.

But before all of that there are a couple of issues that need addressing first. Firstly the near side wing mirror has taken a knock at some point and will notfold in. Secondly the rear spoiler gets stuck in the ‘up’ position. It looks like one of the brackets has snapped as it’s quite obviously loose on one side.

Does anyone have any experience to share on removing the spoiler and mechanism? And anyone know where I can pick up a workshop manual?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There are usually a few “breaking” on EBay, you might be able to pick up a complete boot including spoiler for less than the price a parts from Peugeot. It’s possible there might even be a manual knocking about if you ask them.

George123

Reaction score
There are usually a few “breaking” on EBay, you might be able to pick up a complete boot including spoiler for less than the price a parts from Peugeot. It’s possible there might even be a manual knocking about if you ask them.
Good shout, I’m not planning on going to Peugeot for parts if I can at all help it, so eBay is the first step. I’m just wondering if the spoiler might be salvageable without having to spend any money on it. It seems the bracket (not) holding it down is snapped so I’m thinking that if I can remove the whole thing I could work some magic on it with superglue 🤔🤣

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Good shout, I’m not planning on going to Peugeot for parts if I can at all help it, so eBay is the first step. I’m just wondering if the spoiler might be salvageable without having to spend any money on it. It seems the bracket (not) holding it down is snapped so I’m thinking that if I can remove the whole thing I could work some magic on it with superglue 🤔🤣
It’s worth a try if it’s not too difficult to remove. Breakers is always a fall back.