What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wobbly Passenger Side mirror? Partly works Video

BobM

Reaction score
Hi Guy's, My passenger (left) side mirror is not working correctly? It moves with the motor but not correctly. It's basically hanging on almost. I would like to know what part I need to fix this and if it's an easy enough job to do myself. Please see the video attached. Sorry I will upload to YouTube when I can but for some reason they have blocked my account? I have done the appeal now. I uploaded a screenshot from the vid where it seems like there is a bolt missing? You can download the video from my mega account if you have time.

Thanks for any help much appreciated.

Best Robert

96.66 MB file on MEGA

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 14.15.49.png

BobM

Reaction score
Thank you. You are a lifesaver. These cost a fortune.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score

BobM

Reaction score

BobM

Reaction score
I will do. It will be a couple of weeks before the parts arrive with Christmas. I will update this post once its done. Do you know if there is a any instructional videos online I cannot find any? Thanks for all the help.

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
have you tried to move it in the correct place with your hand?
these mirrors have the ability to "move" in case of hitting them so they won't brake

BobM

Reaction score
have you tried to move it in the correct place with your hand?
these mirrors have the ability to "move" in case of hitting them so they won't brake
Yes I do move it manually now with my had but it just flops about and does not close when I lock the car.