What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wiring Harness Required - #1607221780

RCZ1.6

Reaction score
Hi,
I require a wiring harness (part code #1607221780) (runs from battery area through to the fuse box on the passenger side behind glove box ) for a RCZ 1.6 second hand ,
please can you let me know where I can get one, I do not want to pay the ridiculous main dealer pricing

many thanks

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a few cars on ebay being scrapped and seller's are selling all the parts might be worth a look and a call...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Zapp

Reaction score
Hi,
I require a wiring harness (part code #1607221780) (runs from battery area through to the fuse box on the passenger side behind glove box ) for a RCZ 1.6 second hand ,
please can you let me know where I can get one, I do not want to pay the ridiculous main dealer pricing

many thanks
Silly question why do you need one? Have you had a problem with the wiring ?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

many thanks
Whereabouts are you located there are a few breakers that I know of who will have this part

Pedro

Reaction score
Have you checked the BCM ? I have not heard of anyone needing the full harness unless you have a complete circuit failure somewhere