What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wing Mirror Cover

A

Anonymous

My RCZ is an extremely tight fit for moving it in & out of my garage and I have indeed caught a mirror -

passenger side - on the timber frame upright, which forced the mirror unit out of location (ie., not normal

on it's base stem) & marginally displaced (a) it's front rim or (b) the cover. The mirror stem was not

affected.

I think the displacement applies to the cover. I did push (forcefully) the cover back to the front rim but it

has left a larger gap (to what should be) between the front rim and the cover. Can anyone enlighten me

please, assuming the cover only is displaced, on how I can adjust / remove / and replace the cover. The

cover is seemingly still in it's original shape. Aesthetic paint damage both to the rim and cover is slight

and I will be able to attempt to rectify that.

Movement of the mirror by the internal push-button switch, remains unimpaired.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Ah I feel your pain. I did a similar thing when putting the car in my garage. I didn't displace it though but took a small bit of paint off.

I'm not sure how you would rectify your problem but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you out.