What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White with Gold arches

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Spotted today near Asda Wakefield today but only realised it was a Z after I had passed it due to traffic. It was white, possibly Mk2 with Gold Arches. Never seen that before. :eusa-think:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, gold or champagne? I've seen the champagne arches before but they are rare. :beer:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
They were probably champagne so it could well have been Rons ex. I haven't seen it before.

There seems to be quite a few Z's round this area, it's unusual for me to not see one while I'm out. I only mentioned this one because of the arches, I've only ever seen pictures of those before. Just wish I'd looked up sooner & had a good look at the car.

frankvdb

Reaction score
The one on the right in this rare sight is opal white with champagne arches.

It's got the same specs as mine (in the middle) otherwise.
I've had it as courtesy car for a trip to Denmark when my turbo was replaced (under warranty).

A

Anonymous

I find myself wondering whether three RCZs in a garage at the same time is really that rare?!
:)