What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White Paint Type

Anton2k

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find a bit of information on the different types of white the rcz came in - is there a list somewhere I could take a look at? just need to know that the parts i'm looking at will match.

Thanks,

Anton2k

Reaction score
So it looks like the 2 paint types are Pearl White and Opal White - did both the face lift and pre-face lift models come in these paint types?

Thanks,

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
i am not sure but i think that the mk1 came out only with the pearl white.
At least in Greece that was the only option.
R and mk2 came out for sure with the opal white but i dont know if they came out with the pearl too.

Anton2k

Reaction score
Thanks for that into, so after a bit of digging it looks like there are two different types of paint codes.

KWF - BLANC OPALE (Opal White)

KWE - BLANC NACRE MET (Peril White)

Not sure of the exact translations but this is the site i used - All Colour Codes for PEUGEOT RCZ WHITE

I also think I am right in saying that the paint code is found on the door pillar?

Thanks

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yes, the paint code is on a sticker, in the UK it’s on the near side door pillar