What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wheel spacers

Mrrcz

Reaction score
Anyone did the wheel spacer modification? I noticed on my RCZ there's plenty space to widen the wheels without it looking tacky.

Pedro

Reaction score
There are a few post's regarding the wheel spacers but the fonts can be problematic & some owners have fallen foul of the wheel rubbing into the liner & chassis frame as clearance is very tight on full lock if you take them out too far plus your tyres won't like being slapped around too much

Mrrcz

Reaction score
thanks for reply. never actually thought about that. My current alloys need refurbished so if u include price of spacers as well I probably could buy a second hand set of 19 inch alloys.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for reply. never actually thought about that. My current alloys need refurbished so if u include price of spacers as well I probably could buy a second hand set of 19 inch alloys.
Commonly 15mm spacer on front 20mm on rear works well but I’ve seen 30mm on rears with no problems

Mrrcz

Reaction score
Cool thanks for info. I think it's going look much better as the wheels are about an inch inside the arch. to fill them out flush with arch will be cool.