What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Welcome to the new forum!

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi all,

Welcome to the new forum platform. Over the next few weeks a few tweaks here and there will be implemented but here's a list of the biggest changes so far:

• We're now running on an entirely new platform called Xenforo with a new customised skin that works as well on desktop as it does on mobile devices
  • There are LOTS of anti-spam measures in place so daily spam should now be a thing of the past. There will still be the odd human registration that gets through with folk trying to sell us Russian steriods but we should see a massive improvement on the automated stuff.
  • Images up to 5mb can now be attached directly to your posts - No need to use a separate hosting provider.
  • Tapatalk access is now no longer available but is redundant now anyway due to the forum now working properly on mobiles.
  • The site is now running on a secure (HTTPS) server with its own SSL certificate so your content and privacy is better protected.
CURRENT BUGS:
  • Please note that emoji's aren't currently working pending a database change and will result in errors being shown. Please avoid these for the time being but they should be up and running shortly.

Over the coming weeks you may see the odd tweak or change here or there to make sure we've got the absolute best set-up. Feel free to look around and experiment and I hope you enjoy using it!

All the best,

Derek

Last edited:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome, can’t believe how quickly you’ve got the changeover done many thanks for all the time and effort Derek.

tianorth

Reaction score
Just logged on for first time in a few months, (been on the other Facebook page as was easier to view).
So noticed the new look. Wow what a first impression.
Well done to all involved.
Whenever I meets someone new with a RCZ I always mention the forum (as well as the Facebook page).
Writing this from my mobile, seems easier than previously.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Great work and very speedy too, expect some dribble to follow and a few cock-ups as I play around with the options !!:cool:🍺

Blondie

Reaction score
Wow the new look forum is amazing, awesome.
You have been a busy bee 🐝
BIG THANKS TO You and all the work you have put in to keep such a great website going forward.
Your a star 🌟 and those behind the scenes.
Karen n Blondie my RCZ

TAC

Reaction score
  1. 10
  2. 9 minutes ago Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 5
    9 minutes ago Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!
    1. 1
    1. 9 minutes ago
    2. First Message
    3. Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Do you need my address