What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Waxybox

Opal white

Reaction score
I though I would give this a go as well . . . . I ordered my box last week & received confirmation it will be dispatched at the end of the month :thumbup:

It's quite exciting not knowing what products will be in the delivery :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Don't think anyone will be disappointed going by the contents of last months waxybox. I was very impressed with its contents and have now opted for the 3 month membership. :grin:
Not long now till despatch day.;-)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Got my waxybox delivered today ! Bit of a surprise as I didn't order one this month !

Mr Waxybox sent me one as a thank you for writing about his business in my blog and on this forum, as he got more new customers this month. Many of which were RCZ owners. So thank you to Mr Waxybox for a lovely surprise and to those of you who also took part this month :) :thumbup:

Continue supporting this great project, it's a fantastic idea :thumbup:

www.waxybox.co.uk

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Got my waxybox delivered today ! Bit of a surprise as I didn't order one this month !

Mr Waxybox sent me one as a thank you for writing about his business in my blog and on this forum, as he got more new customers this month. Many of which were RCZ owners. So thank you to Mr Waxybox for a lovely surprise and to those of you who also took part this month :) :thumbup:

Continue supporting this great project, it's a fantastic idea :thumbup:

http://www.waxybox.co.uk

Top work and superb customer service by Mr Waxybox. I read on DW that a number of folks have received theirs. Mine hasn't arrived yet but looking forward to its arrival. Gonna have to avoid any threads that ruin the surprise for me!!! :-o:-o

A

Anonymous

I got mine today too, the air freshener spray smells divine, will give my mats a good vacuum before using mine though!!

RCZ1, just check your bank account as on their FAQ's even though it is a no contract, it takes out the money automatically if you don't cancel (they need 7 days notice) if you keep getting 3 months and are happy then no need to cancel, but just something for you (and others) to look out for!!

A

Anonymous

newton41986 said:
I got mine today too, the air freshener spray smells divine, will give my mats a good vacuum before using mine though!!

RCZ1, just check your bank account as on their FAQ's even though it is a no contract, it takes out the money automatically if you don't cancel (they need 7 days notice) if you keep getting 3 months and are happy then no need to cancel, but just something for you (and others) to look out for!!

Really?! That's a bit off! I only subscribed for it a month at a time but must confess that I didn't study the Ts and Cs that closely!

RCZ1

Reaction score
No money gone out of my account. Received a personal message via Twitter from him this morning telling me a box had been sent as a thank you.

I think what you are referring to is the 3 month or 6 month contract possibly? The monthly orders are one offs to order as you wish.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

Nice lttle treat for you there kerry off waxybox. Well done :grin:

A

Anonymous

Great stuff! Probably as you recommended so many of us to them!!

Took this from their FAQ section on the "About Us" page...

"Is there a contract?

No absolutely not! You pay as you go on a monthly basis.
The payment is debited automatically on a monthly basis and if you want to cancel you just need to give us seven days notice."

I have a 3 month membership and while I would be happy to keep renewing it and paying it every 3 months it is something for people to be wary of :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
To clear this up I contacted Mr Waxybox and pointed him to the FAQs on his website. This has now been updated (see attachment) and to clarify - NO money will be taken out of your account if you don't order a box every month, when on a monthly contract.

I can't praise Waxybox highly enough. They have a great idea which is really worth investing in, as and when you want. Samples are top notch. Everyone should give it a go, at least once :)

http://www.waxybox.co.uk/faqs

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

Mine was ordered some weeks ago in order to try and bag some of the premium boxes. There are rumours on Facebook that there might be a little sampler or two of a Swissvax product!!

A

Anonymous

So I saw on the book of face! I'd requested mine to arrive first class but am going to miss it now as I'm at Knockhill circuit tomorrow! Curses! Still...it'll give me something else to look forward to! :grin:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Are you having a driving experience at Knockhill, Mr Rizz?

I haven't ordered a Waxybox this month so will be interested to know which products are in it this month :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I am indeed! :grin: It was a gift from my brothers and their respective partners for my 30th in January.

I'll update the thread on what's inside this month when I get my hands on it. Still got products left over from last month (some untouched) but I was seduced by the prospect of some of the premium testers this month. :lol: