What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Waxybox

RCZ1

Reaction score
Not so much a special offer but an ongoing monthly offer. Just discovered this so thought people might be interested.

For just £15 a month and free delivery you get sent a box of detailing goodies which includes the the following
http://www.waxybox.co.uk/home

You can buy one each month or just when you want, it's entirely up to you. I've not used them before but I have just placed an order for May so look forward to seeing what it contains.

A

Anonymous

Ordered mine yesterday from waxybox. Looking forward to recieving this months order .

RCZ1

Reaction score
Ian68 said:
Ordered mine yesterday from waxybox. Looking forward to recieving this months order .

Hey, good on you :thumbup:

They've actually sold out ALL their boxes this month. The first time ever. They've only been going a short time but are becoming increasingly popular amongst detailers.

I can't wait to see what's inside :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Never heard of them before .. but just 'liked' them on FB to keep up with the offers etc! :)

A

Anonymous

I think I may of got one of the last ones. Ordered mine yeterday afternoon and by early evening they had all sold out .
Hearing very good reports about them on detailing world. So I thought I would give it a try. :smile:

A

Anonymous

Got my first waxybox today. Very impressed with its contents. Heres a quick photo of what's inside.
. Will go into detail later to the exact contents as I need to pick the wife up and then out for tea. :grin:

A

Anonymous

There are threads on a lot forums about this company..so no wonder they are sold out :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ1 . Got your hello on twitter.:grin:
Waxybox contents are very good and like yourself I was very impressed. I think I will be subscribing to the 3 month deal . its well worth the money.

A

Anonymous

The contents of this months waxybox
1 sample bottle of prima car care . Slick quick detailer.
1 sample bottle of nanolex trim rejuvenator.
1 sample bottle of carchem clarity glass cleaner & polish.
1 sample bottle of angelwax AnGel interior dressing.
1 sample bottle of corrosionx Rejex- Paint & polymer polish.
I sample tub of carnuba wax.
1 microfibre cloth
1 foam applicator pad
1 sachet of candy gloss show gloss
2 spray heads
I air freshner
2 waxybox stickers
1 instuction card of how to use this months samples
Also 5 cards explaining the sample bottle products
All samples bottles are 50ml in size.
Hope this helps anybody who's thinking of trying out next months surprise waxybox. :)

A

Anonymous

Don't forget to if you want to order this months waxybox.
You have until Wednesday. They are full of detailing goodies each month .
Order yours at www.waxybox.co.uk

RCZ1

Reaction score
I tried the Nanolex trim rejuvenator out of last months waxybox. I was very impressed with it. Very easy to apply, similar to Gtechniq trim restorer C4. Made trim look brand new. Durability is about 6 months so not as good as Gtechniq but it sure looks very good.

I've tried most of the samples in May's box (not the wax yet). All have been good products. The interior dressing product Angelwax AnGel was really lovely to use, smells of coconut (not over powering) and leaves a lovely finish on interior plastics. I think I'm going to buy a full size bottle when I've finished the sample.

The sample bottles are big enough to get numerous applications out of them, so the waxybox is excellent value for money.

Will be interested to see what's in this months box.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

Ian68 said:
Anybody wishing to place a order for this months waxybox have until sunday.
Place your order at http://www.waxybox.co.uk.

Ace!! I did see some chat about it on DW. I see your also on there now? :thumbup: Thanks for the heads up. I'd like to get in on this this month. How exactly does the ordering work for one month.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Just place your order for one month order, which is a one off payment of £15 plus p&p if you want it sent first class. Job done.

You can order each month or you can pay a subscription for 3 months or 6 months, whatever you decide you want to do. Or of course, not order another :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1 for replying to this for Mrizzle. In work at the moment on 12hr nights.

A

Anonymous

Ian68 said:
Thanks RCZ1 for replying to this for Mrizzle. In work at the moment on 12hr nights.

Wow...that's quite a shift. Don't go working too hard!!!